Kripa is an innovative customer focussed brokerage that has earned a strong reputation and wide recognition in the financial sector due to its reliable and transparent offerings. Registered in 2000 as member of the National Stock Exchange, Kripa is now a member of NSE-CM, NSE-FO, NSE-CDS, BSE-CM and NSDL. At present we have a branch and franchisee network that extends to West Bengal, Orissa, Maharashtra, Karnataka and we are expanding quickly to other locations across India in the near future. Kripa offers an integrated trading platform for trading across multiple exchanges with the most up-to-date trading technologies.
The Kripa Securities Group of companies was started by a team of individuals with wide-ranging expertise encompassing brokerage, advisory, investments and wealth management. Our founders have a vision to make Kripa a dominant player in the financial markets sector. Day to day affairs of the company are looked after by a team of professionals with vast industry experience. The team is headed by Ajay Sureka who has a wealth of experience in the financial markets for more than a decade. Mr. Sureka is a qualified chartered accountant whose experience comes handy in formulating corporate policy and decision making within the group. He has been a member of ANMI for two consecutive years.
Kripa is a member of the following exchanges and organizations offering our customers the most choice:
- National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSE) - Cash, Derivatives and Currency
- Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. (BSE) - Cash
- National Securities Depository Ltd. (NSDL) - Depository Participant
- Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (MCX) - Commodities(coming soon)
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
.......... Issued in the interest of Investors"