Kripa is an innovative customer focussed brokerage that has earned a strong reputation and wide recognition in the financial sector due to its reliable and transparent offerings. Registered in 2000 as member of the National Stock Exchange, Kripa is now a member of NSE-CM, NSE-FO, NSE-CDS, BSE-CM, BSE-FO, MCX-SX, MCX, NCDEX and NSDL. At present we have a branch and franchisee network that extends to West Bengal, Orissa, Maharashtra, Karnataka and we are expanding quickly to other locations across India in the near future. Kripa offers an integrated trading platform for trading across multiple exchanges with the most up-to-date trading technologies.
The Kripa Securities Group of companies was started by a team of individuals with wide-ranging expertise encompassing brokerage, advisory, investments and wealth management. Our founders have a vision to make Kripa a dominant player in the financial markets sector. Day to day affairs of the company are looked after by a team of professionals with vast industry experience. The team is headed by Ajay Sureka who has a wealth of experience in the financial markets for more than a decade. Mr. Sureka is a qualified chartered accountant whose experience comes handy in formulating corporate policy and decision making within the group. He has been a member of ANMI for two consecutive years.
Kripa is a member of the following exchanges and organizations offering our customers the most choice:
- National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSE) - Cash, Derivatives and Currency
- Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. (BSE) - Cash and Derivatives
- National Securities Depository Ltd. (NSDL) - Depository Participant
- MCX Stock Exchange Ltd. (MCX-SX) - Currency
- Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. (MCX) - Commodities
- National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Ltd. (NCDEX) - Commodities
- Indian Commodity Exchange (ICX) - Commodities